I T E M · S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
- stainless steel chain with lobster claw clasp.
- birthstone cut on both sides of charm.
- connector and charms in Britannia Pewter with fine silver plate and antiqued finish.
- total pendant length is approximately 1 3/4 inch.
- charms have pattern on booth sides.
- findings are Stainless Steel, Pewter, glass and Silver.
- 20" chain
M E A N I N G · S Y M B O L I S M · L O R E
The Celtic Cross is the ultimate representation of faith. It emerged in Ireland during the early Middle Ages. The ring is said to be a Celtic symbol of God’s infinite love and the halo, a symbol of Christ. The arms of the Celtic cross are thought to be a representation of the Omni’s of God; God is all-powerful, God is all-knowing, God is everywhere at all times and God is all-good.