Wearing bangles is a fun way to express your interests, remember a
special event with great friends or finding your inner focus. This
charming bangle will be the perfect focal point for your arm.
- one size fits most
- diameter of approximately 2.6 inch
- bangle material is plate copper memory wire.
- charms are nickel free metal with Fine Silver plate with antiqued finish.
- main charm measures 1 height by 0.8 width.
- thistle charm has same pattern on booth sides.
- findings are Stainless Steel or nickel free plate alloy.
- all materials and finish is Cadmium and Lead free.
Scottish thistle as a Heraldic badge. Since the reign of Alexander III
(1249–1286) the thistle has been the national emblem of Scotland. From
then on it’s been the symbol of the Order of the Thistle, a chivalric
order of Scotland. According to legend, a Norse army was attempting to
sneak up on a Scottish army's encampment. Being barefoot was a
Norseman’s misfortune since he stepped on a thistle. His cry of pain
alerted the Scots to the attack. The Thistle is Scotland's national
emblem. A symbol for bravery, courage, and loyalty.
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.
Also, check out the matching necklace!
This bangle is presented on a jewelry card. Included is a card with the meaning of the charm/knot.