This necklace is for more than St. Patrick’s Day. It’s a testament to your Irish family heritage. It features 3 strong Irish symbols; the Shamrock being the symbol of Ireland, the Trinity for the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and a peridot charm for the lush green colors of Ireland.
- stainless steel cable chain in your choice of length.
- 4 mm faceted peridot bead.
- trinity charm and other findings are Britannia Pewter with fine silver plate in antiqued finish.
- shamrock charm is 925 Sterling Silver.
- shamrock charm measures approximately 3/8 Inch.
- findings are Stainless Steel, pewter.
- 20" Chain
Saint Patrick’s (c. AD 385–461) and the arrival of Christianity in Ireland is commemorated on March 17. He is the most prominent patron saint of Ireland.
St. Patrick is said to have used the clover as a symbol for the Holy Trinity. The 3 leaves symbolize the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The shamrock is used as a symbol of Ireland.
This necklace come in a jewelry gift box, including a card describing the meaning of the charm/knot.
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.